- The Modern Sportsman's Gun and Rifle (Volume II) by J.H. Walsh ("Stonehenge"). Horace Cox, London, 1884. Reprinted by W.S.Curtis, UK, 1988. ISBN 0 948126 08 5. 'The Fraser Breech-Loading Long Range Rifle' described and illustrated page 512.
- Treatise on Military Small Arms and Ammunition by Lieut.-Colonel H. Bond. HMSO, 1884. UK. Brief description on page 84.
- Industries of Edinburgh: A Visit to Fraser & Sons' Works. Edinburgh Evening Dispatch, 20 July 1903.
- Daniel Fraser & Company by James Arthur. Guns Review, UK, November 1974.
- The British Falling Block Breechloading Rifle from 1865 by Jonathan G. Kirton. R&R Books, USA, 1997. ISBN 1 884849 21 0
- Daniel Fraser of D. & J. Fraser of Edinburgh, Scotland by Jonathan Kirton. Journal of the Historical Breechloading Smallarms Association, Volume 3, No. 9, December 2007. UK.
- An Addendum to the Article "Daniel Fraser of D. & J. Fraser of Edinburgh, Scotland" by Jonathan Kirton. Journal of the Historical Breechloading Smallarms Association, Volume 3, No. 10, December 2008. UK.
- Daniel Fraser: Gun and Rifle Maker of Edinburgh, Scotland by Jonathan Grenville Kirton. Arms Collecting Publications, USA, 2014. ISBN 978-0-9907439-0-3
Documents listed here covering the Scottish gunmaker Daniel Fraser are part of the Research Press library.
Labels: Fraser D